Servo Repair Policy
Servo Repair Policy Effective August 15, 2009
1. All customers submitting units for repair will receive a no charge evaluation/repair estimate. No charges will be incurred without an approval of the repair estimate.
2. One-hour minimum labor charge applies to all repaired units.
3. Printed circuit board repairs will not be made to the component level unless damage is
visually evident and is not extensive.
4. All replacement parts or repaired units will be shipped to customer C.O.D. or paid with MasterCard/Visa if customer does not have prior credit approval or credit history is unsatisfactory.
5. A $25.00 core credit will be issued for units deemed not worthy of repair when a customer purchases an ECF unit (upon request).
6. Powerfeed loaner units (when available) can be leased for $40.00/week (1 week minimum). Rental period begins on day of shipment and ends upon receipt of unit. No loaner units will be released for shipment without a signed purchase order for $450.00. Rental and freight charges will then be applied to this purchase order.
7. All units for repair or warranty service should be shipped prepaid to:
Industrial Control & Automation, Inc.
1416 Highway DD.
Defiance, MO 63341
Attn: Servo Repair
8. Current replacement unit pricing: ECF140: $597.00
ECFTurbo: Temporarily not available.
Drill heads vary by model-please inquire.